Am I Late to the Party? Sharing Smoothie Bowl Goodness!
Am I late to the party? The smoothie bowl party this is!
Last weekend I headed to South Carolina to speak at a dear friend’s leadership retreat…talk about a complete honour!
I learned a few things on my trip.
- These amazing ladies are on fire!!! It was a true inspiration to spend time with them and to not only share my perspective as an online influencer but to also learn from the fabulous women attending the event.
- A leadership retreat in South Carolina is a MUST in our future with Crush Nation.
- I’ve found a new love…SMOOTHIE BOWLS!
I learned from some serious smoothie bowl experts and it took me a few practices tries when I got home to really get the feel for what ingredients and how much of each to put in for the perfect bowl of healthy and delicious goodness.
Like I said…it took me a few tries. If you haven’t already, check out my Facebook Live on my personal page where I failed to include ingredients – I mean THE key ingredient LOL and even the actual blender #smoothiebowlfail But it ended up tasting totally delicious!!!!! Just proves the process doesn’t have to be perfect, so jump on it and give it a try!
Here’s the recipe I’ve been loving for my Superfood Smoothie Bowl!
- 1 cup frozen blueberries (1 Purple Portion Control Container)
- 1 cup frozen spinach (1 Green Portion Control Container)
- 1 scoop Digestive Boost
- 1 serving Collagen Powder
- 1 cup Almond Milk (-/+ depending on your personal preference. I suggest start with 1 cup and you can always add more as you go!)
- 1 cup Ice
- 1/2 Avocado (1 Blue Portion Control Container)
- 1 serving Café Latte Shakeology (or protein of choice)
Blend that all together, pour in a bowl, and then get creative with your toppings!
- Fresh Strawberries
- Sliced Bananas
- Pumpkin Seeds (1 Orange Portion Control Container)
Ready to go ALL IN with a meal plan where a delicious smoothie bowl like this is TOTALLY approved??? No guilt about actually enjoying your food when we have amazing recipes that not only taste amazing but also are filled with nutrients that FUEL our bodies.
If you’re ready to go ALL IN with us…meal plan, workouts, and the most magical support we’ve love to connect here and get you set up with life-changing resources and tools that are seriously the best of the best!
Meet Jamie & Kim
Founders of Crush It Fitness // 2017 Top Ten Elite Team // 2017 Only Elite Couple in the Company // 2016 & 2017 Top Ranked Male Coach in the Company // 2016 #6 and #7 Ranked Coaches in the Company
READY TO MAKE YOURSELF & YOUR DREAMS
a priority in your life? Download a free preview of our Guide to a Healthier and Happier You.
As of late, tracking as become super important in my life and it started with establishing my morning routine and journaling over the past 18 months. It has been a game-changer for me personally!read more
Check out how these small but mighty colored containers are changing millions of lives!read more
We’re staying focused and keeping our nutrition on point as we head into the holiday season!read more